OneInventory commit to bringing a reliable, economical and user-friendly online shopping utility to customers. We realize that Customers use e-commerce platform to buy, but not everyone wants to share their personal information. We respect the Customer’s privacy and commit to protecting the Customers personal information confidential. Customers can believe in us when they provide their personal information. This is the policy when accessing privacy, personal information at OneInventory.
The main data collection on OneInventory.com includes: Business name/hotel/individual, business registration certificate number, email, phone, username, login password, Customer address (member)… This is the information that OneInventory.com requires in order for us to contact to confirm when customers register to use the service on our website to ensure benefits for members.
During the transaction process on OneInventory.com, we only keep details of member’s payment orders, information about the member’s bank account number will not be saved.
We will also use both your personally identifiable information and some non-personally identifiable information (such as cookies, IP addresses, browser type, date totals, etc.) to increase our ability in terms of Website and Services, as well as developing new functions, features and services according to ongoing trends and interests.
Members will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all activities using the service under their username, password and email box. In addition, members are responsible for timely notification to OneInventory.com about the unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for appropriate measures.
We use the members information provided to:
• Hotel reservation
• Providing services
• Sending notices about information exchange activities between members on OneInventory.com
• Preventing activities that destroy member’s user accounts or member impersonation activities;
• Contacting and dealing with members in special cases.
• We undertake not to use member’s personal information beyond the purpose of confirmation and contact related to transactions on OneInventory.com.
• In case of legal requirement: OneInventory is responsible for cooperating to provide member’s personal information upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, agencies investigating cases related to customers’ law violations. Other than those mentioned above, no one has the right to infringe on the member’s personal information.
Customer’s personal information will be stored until Customer requests cancellation or Customer login and perform cancellation.
In all cases, Customer’s personal information will be kept confidential on our server.
Customers have the right to provide personal information to us and can change the decision at any time.
Customers have the right to check, update and adjust their personal information by logging into their account and editing personal information or sending us request to do for them.
We will not provide your personal information to any third party, except for some necessary activities below:
• Partners who provide services to us with regarding order implement. We only provide information within the scope of necessary information as well as apply the regulations to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information.
• We may use the service from a Third Party Provider to perform some activities related to e-commerce platform.
• In this case, OneInventory and this third party may access or process personal information in the course of providing such services. We require these third parties to comply with all relevant personal information protection laws and security requirements.
• Legal Requirements: We may disclose personal information if it is required by law and such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes.
• Business transfer (if any): In the event of a merger, consolidation in whole or in part with another company, the buyer will have access to the information we store, including personal information.
We always endeavor to keep Customer’s personal information secure, we have been taking many safety measures, including:
• Ensuring safety in operating environment: We store customers’ personal information in safe operating environment and only accessible to employees, representatives and Service Providers. We comply with industry standards and laws to keep the privacy of our customers’ personal information.
• In the situation that information server is attacked by a hacker resulting in the loss of Customers’ personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the authorities for timely processing and notification.
• The payment information is confidential according to industry standards.
OneInventory – ezCloud Global Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Business registration certificate No. 0106273448 was first issued on August 14, 2013.
Head office: Floor 11, LADECO Building, 266 Doi Can Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
• Contact Info
If you have any questions about this Policy or our collection and management of customer’ personal information, please contact us via:
Hotline: 1800 6163